La Isabelica coffee plantation Contributor: Archaeological landscape of the first coffee plantations of southeastern Cuba
La Isabelica coffee plantation in la Gran Piedra, Cuba.
- Drawing of warehouse with sun-drying system for coffee in southeastern Cuba
- Plaque commemorating the arrival of the first enslaved people
- Remains of a road network created to transport coffee and cocoa in southeastern Cuba
- The Archaeology of the African Diaspora
- Drawing of coffee mills and plantation in southeastern Cuba